We believe that our clients should not only feel good about their finished product, but that they should be left feeling enthusiastic about the process. From preliminary design through estimating and construction, we believe that project management is what our clients will ultimately remember us for. Excellent communication, staying on schedule and within budget are the backbone of our project management system. This, combined with honesty, realistic expectations and a we’re-all-on-the-same-team mentality create projects that have been considered successful by all stakeholders.
At Fairweather, we believe that project management is the glue that holds the successful project together from inception to completion. The following are key points we’ve incorporated into our system of project management:
- Clear and open lines of communication.
- Honest, transparent estimating, beginning at the schematic design phase.
- Careful scheduling, updated as necessary.
- A clear understanding of the design intent of the project.
- Minimizing change orders, staying on budget.
- Committing to a guaranteed maximum price.
- Scheduled bi-weekly meetings with the client, designer and the project manager.
Fairweather can furnish a complete reference list with every client that we have completed a project for. We welcome you to inquire about our client’s satisfaction directly.